TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRADE & USE
1. LIPSTICK REPUBLIC (A.B.N. 26 350 099 470) is an Australian based business registered in Victoria and supplies the products contained on this Site to you subject to the terms and conditions set out below and otherwise contained on the website. By ordering products from Lipstick Republic, the customer (“you”) acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. Lipstick Republic will endeavor to ensure that products listed for sale are accurately described on the website and will be available for immediate delivery but makes no representation that a particular product will be available at the time of placing an order. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tanty does not warrant that the product description or other content will be accurate, complete or current.
ORDERING & PAYMENT
3. Lipstick Republic uses the PayPal payment method and all prices quoted are in Australian dollars, unless otherwise indicated. Lipstick Republic reserves the right to vary the quoted price from time to time without notice. The price quoted includes GST.
4. You can order a product(s) by selecting the desired product, the quantity required and providing the delivery details, your personal details and payment details. Gloss Nation reserves the right to cancel or refuse to process your order at any time in which event Lipstick Republic will refund to you any monies paid by you.
5. Payment by credit or debit card will be subject to validation and authorization confirmation by Lipstick Republic with the card issuer. You warrant that you are the cardholder or are authorized by the card holder to place the order.
6. Your order will be deemed to be placed upon Lipstick Republic’s receipt of confirmation of from Paypal that your payment has been accepted. Tanty will send you an email to the address you provide within 24 hours acknowledging receipt of your order and a further email confirming when your order has been dispatched to you.
PRODUCTS NOT IN STOCK
7. In the event that your desired product is not in stock, Lipstick Republic will contact you by email within 24 hours of placing your order estimating the time required to process your order. In response, you may cancel your order by notifying Lipstick Republic by email which must be received by Lipstick Republic within the 48 hours after Lipstick Republic’s email to you.
8. If you do not notify Lipstick Republic of your cancellation within that time, you will be deemed to have confirmed your order.
Lipstick Republic offers eParcel Shipping as our standard shipping method.
9. Lipstick Republic will ship your parcel by eParcel Post for a flat rate fee of $8.00. When you spend $95.00 or more in one transaction (after discounts), we will include this charge absolutely FREE. Express Post is exempt from this offer, and will be charged at $12.00 flat fee.
10. Delivery will be dispatched to the delivery address supplied by you. You warrant that the delivery details provided by you are accurate.
11. If the ordered product is in stock, Lipstick Republic estimates that delivery times within Australia will be between 1 to 5 days. Lipstick Republic makes no warranties that deliveries will occur within this time frame and will not be liable for any delays caused by third parties.
12. Title to the product and the risk of damage to it will pass to you upon Lipstick Republic providing the product to Australia Post for delivery and Lipstick Republic will not be liable for any loss or damage relating to the product after that time.
13. If you provide a incorrect delivery address you must contact Lipstick Republic within 1 hour of placing your order (unless your order has already been dispatched) to correct your address. If your order is marked RETURN TO SENDER as the address you provided is incorrect you will be charged an additional delivery fee of $9.00 in order to send your package out again.
14. You agree to inspect the product(s) immediately upon receipt and you will be deemed to have accepted the product(s) unless Lipstick Republic receives written notice in accordance with Lipstick Republic's Returns Policy.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
16. Where a product has been opened, used and or tested, and the product is not faulty a credit note/exchange cannot be given. Please choose carefully as we do not refund for change of mind purchases, however we happily offer you a exchange for incorrectly supplied products if a product is unopened, undamaged and in its original condition. Please note: SALE items cannot be returned.
17. Buyers must provide the return shipping cost for exchange. All shipping costs are non-refundable.
18. Any products which are found to be faulty are eligible for a store credit. Any product for exchange must be received within 14 days of original delivery. All products being returned must be securely packed to ensure the package is fully protected. Lipstick Republic will not be responsible for packaging negligence unless the item/s being returned were originally damaged.
19. If you need to return goods to us, please follow these steps;
- Contact us to request a product return or exchange.
- Download our Returns Form. Pack and seal the item/s in their original shipping package along with the filled in Returns Form and post it back to us.
- Provided that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will arrange for the original purchase price (excluding the original delivery fee) to be refunded to you in the form of a store credit which can be used at anytime including sales. Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the refund to be processed. Please note: We do not offer returns on SALE stock, or during a SALE period. If you return your items without prior consent you will not be reimbursed for your products you have returned and will need to cover the costs of having these items sent back to you. Please contact us before sending your returns!
20. The name “Lipstick Republic” and any logo, device or other image used in connection with the name are the exclusive property of the owners of Lipstick Republic.
21. This website and its contents are the property of Lipstick Republic unless sourced from third parties. You agree not to use this website or any part of it for any commercial use and agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, disseminate or transmit any part of this website without the express permission of Lipstick Republic.
22. Whilst Lipstick Republic takes care to ensure the security of its website, it makes no representations or warranties that its website or the links to any third party websites are free of viruses or other malicious software. You use this website and any links to third parties at your own risk.
24. At the time of ordering a product or making an inquiry, Lipstick Republic will collect your personal information including your name, delivery address, contact details and credit card details.
25. Your personal information will not be provided to any third parties save as is required in order to complete and deliver your order or otherwise as required by law.
26. If you do not place any further orders with Lipstick Republic, your personal information will be destroyed and removed from our records after a period of 12 months.
27. Unless you opt out of receiving marketing materials, you agree to allow Lipstick Republic to provide its own or third party marketing materials to you by email or to your delivery address. You may opt out of receiving marketing materials at any time.
29. Your use of this website and your agreement with Lipstick Republic is governed by the laws of Victoria and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Victoria to determine any disputes that may arise.