Eyeshadow primer is a necessity for long-lasting, vibrant shadow application and little did I know how simple it is to make your own at home.
What you need:
-Small jar (I used one from an old sample)
- ½ teaspoon an All Natural Chapstick
-1 teaspoon of cornflour
-1/2 teaspoon of Liquid Foundation
- Add cornflour and liquid foundation to a mixing bowl.
- Run the chapstick under warm water to help soften it. I actually immersed mine in a bowl of water whilst I measured the other ingredients out so feel free to do it either way. The softer the chapstick the easier it will be to mix together.
- Now it’s time to mix well! Ensuring that there are no lumps of chap stick.
- Take your small pot and carefully spoon the primer into the container.
- Now you’re ready to primer those lids!